Code of Conduct : Sales Team
Ask more of others that they will ask of themselves.
- Ask more of others that they will ask of themselves.
- Seek no acknowledgement or sympathy, and don’t give other people your problems.
- Be on time by being early.
- Respond to all requests within 24 hours.
- Everyone on the Team takes ownership and responsibility- no blaming, justification, finger-pointing, or denial.
- When in doubt take action.
- Do whatever it takes legally, ethically, and morally to win, and celebrate all wins.
- Deal direct, be willing to “call it” and "be called".
- Honour all agreements. Clear up any potential broken agreement at the first opportunity. Clear up any actual broken agreement immediately.
- Communicate any issue to the appropriate person who is able to do something about it. Go direct!
- Complete all assignments.
- Stay in exchange in all personal and business transactions.
- Be honest in all transactions and communications.