RERA number PRM/KA/RERA/1251/309/AG/180611/000970
Pomegranate grows well under semi-arid conditions and can be grown upto an altitude of 500 m. above m.s.l. It thrives well under hot, dry summer and cold winter provided irrigation facilities are available. The plant requires hot and dry climate during fruit development and ripening. Pomegranate tree is deciduous in areas of low winter temperature and an evergreen or partially deciduous in tropical and sub-tropical conditions. It can tolerate frost to a considerable extent in dormant stage, but is injured at temperature below – 110 Hence, we have started this project at Chikkaballapur. This is the prime reason for soaring farmhouse for sale in Chikkaballapur.
|Premium Pomegranate Plantation||Price Rs. 34,00,000 per acre|
1. Can I own an agriculture land if yes, how?
Ans: Yes a non-agriculturist can own a Agriculture land by taking the DC permission under Sec.80 of Land Reforms Act.
2. Can I buy the land now and set the cultivation after 1 year?
Ans: No, the land comes with pomegranate plantation which is done before the registration of the land.
3. What are the different types of pomegranates available in the market and how is your pomegranate plantation better than others?
Ans: There are many types of pomegranate plantation , but tropical type of pomegranate plantation are suitable for South India, while choosing the green weather condition in South India.
4.Can I sell my plantation in future?
Ans: Yes , After minimum locking period of 3 years, anyone can exit the project.
5. What is the ROI? Is there any assured returns?
Ans: Normally we work on revenue sharing model. We deliver 70% of the net revenue generated to our customers and keep 30% as our share. If the customer is interested in assured revenue, we assure 1 lac for each acre which will be starting from the second year from the date of Contract. The revenue generated will be Tax Free income.
6. Who will cultivate or produce?
Ans: Vibez Estates with its associate management company who is a leader in the industry of plantation management and exports will be managing the farm and production activity.
7. What would be the appreciation of the plantation land for the next 3 years?
Ans: a.The investment will be linked to fair value of the land as per government and market.
b.The same tool will be used to arrive at the value of the land in case of exist.
We expect minimum 30% appreciation of the land in the next 3 years.
8. What is the total extent of the land in your current project and the total project value?
Ans: Total extent of land is around 40 acres. Total project value is around 10 Crs. valuation.
9.How about the road access?
Ans: The land is situated right on the main road and has road access to every plot.
10. Why should we sell only after 2 years?
Ans: Pomegranate plantation starts yielding after 18 months hence the appreciation of land will be minimum of 20%-30%. According to our maintenance agreement you can sell the land only after 2 years.
11. How many years the plantation would be?
Ans: Over 15 years.
12. Can I have the legal documents of the land for verification?
Ans: We will be happy to give you the legal documents for verification subject to the booking of the land.
13. What is the minimum area of land that one should buy?
Ans: The minimum area to be bought is 2 acres.
14. What is the booking amount to block the plot ?
Ans: You can book the plot by paying 6 lacs.
15. Can I build a farmhouse in this land?
Ans: Yes, the place is very ideal to build a farmhouse.
16. Have you completed any projects?
Ans: We have currently completed 2 projects in Pawgada, Tumkur District and Chikkaballapur.